Natalie Wood Conspiracy

“There’s only one time a woman can change a man and that is when he is a baby. At night, when the sky is full of stars and the sea is still you get the wonderful sensation that you are floating in space. I was so young, and making movies, going to the studio every morning at dawn was magic”.
Who wrote these memorable quotes? Robert Wagner’s ex wife the beautiful Natalie Wood, who drowned while on a weekend boat trip to Santa Catalina Island on board the Splendour. However, there are unknown circumstances to this day that Robert Wagner refused to be questioned about 30 years later.

One of the most famous stories in Hollywood history is the case of Natalie Wood’s death which was declared as accidental drowning. This left people questioning the altercations following that Thanksgiving weekend in 1981 after her death. Nearly 35 years after Natalie Wood’s untimely death, her husband Robert Wagner opened up about the “shattering” loss of the beloved actress as well as his close bond with her daughter, Natasha Gregson Wagner. The conflicting reports went from accidental drowning but then changed to drowning and unknown causes. This case opened back up in 2015. Robert Wagner refused to speak about it.
Wagner was one of the last people to see her before her death. With the case re opened police say there are conflicting reports. In 2008, police and investigators said that she went outside on the swim step and hit her head and fell. The case was closed and declared as accidental drowning but re opened after the boats captain came forward and claimed that he and Wagner were in a heated argument the night she died. A corner report revealed Wagner had scratches and fresh bruises on her arms and legs. The case went from accidental to undetermined and still remains this way.
Wagner is the missing piece of the puzzle now playing a key role in a story that may have another sequel. He was never a suspect but all of this new information about that night would make Wagner the number one suspect. Apparently a witness named Marilyn Wayne also heard Natalie’s last cry for help the night of the boat. She claimed she heard a girl scream and someone was drowning and this lasted for about 25 minutes around 11pm November 28th 1981. The re opened case has left police travelling to Hawaii to study the Splendour which is still being used.